Welcome to Reclaim the Menopause. We created this site to give women an opportunity to explore the menopause through telling their stories, with the hope that this will create a support network for other menopausal women.
Whilst the medical model may meet the needs of some women, for many it is restrictive and does not take into account their holistic needs. The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), who help set best practice standards for the NHS, are themselves concerned that the information and support currently offered to women during and after the menopause, is to variable and for some inadequate. So, through this site we seek to explore the menopause in its broadest sense, and look forward to receiving your stories and thoughts on the menopause.
- Kirsty Wark Talking About the Menopause on BBC
- The Menopause Project 2017
- Confidence, Uniqueness & Menopause
- So What Are The Menopause Symptoms?
- Essential Oils and The Menopause
- An Ode To Strong Women and The Menopause Project
- Monthly Menopausal Social Support Group
- Looking After You in 2017
- Menopause Is An Issue For Everyone
- Is 20 Too Young To Learn About The Menopause?
- Menopause Research